- The use of a Bhogart extractor is done at your own risk.
- Bhogart extractors are designed to work with N-Butane which is EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE and the can be extremely dangerous if not handled properly.
- Whenever there is the use of a flammable solvent such as Butane or Propane, there is a risk.
- Bhogart extractors are designed to extract essential oils from plant matter, such as lavender and hops. We do not endorse or condone the use of this product for any illicit activity. Check with laws in your jurisdiction to determine if the use of a Bhogart Extractor for your intended purposes is legal in your jurisdiction.
- Please note that California Health and Safety Code Section 11379.6(a) makes it unlawful to engage in the chemical extraction of a substance as part of the process of manufacturing a controlled substance. The charge carries a prison sentence of 3-7 years and a fine of up to $50,000.
- Always use Bhogart extractors outside or in an extremely well-ventilated area.
- Never smoke during the use of a Bhogart extractor or near a Bhogart extractor if the recovery tank is full.
- Never operate or store a Bhogart extractor near a flame, heat source, or sparks.
- Before operation, take precautions against static discharges.
- Do not use or store a Bhogart extractor in direct sunlight or in extreme heat.
- Should you smell gas at any point during your use of a Bhogart extractor immediately stop the extraction process and identify the source of the leak.
- Always keep a fire extinguisher nearby when using a Bhogart extractor.
- Keep any solvents away from the Bhogart extractor during use.
- Do not operate the Bhogart extractor unless you have achieved a full and proven sealed vacuum.