Hose - LP350
The BHOGART LP350 Extraction Hose, is custom built in San Jose with all American made materials. Our LP350 Hoses are the safest option available for essential oil extraction. The hose is lined with nitrile that is reinforced by braided, high tensile synthetic cord. The whole hose is protected by an outer tube and layer of neoprene for added insulation. Our extraction hoses are safe, kink resistant, and meet all ASME and UL/CGA TYPE 1 standards.
FITTING SIZES: 1/4″ Female JIC, 3/8″ Female JIC, 1/2″ Female JIC, 3/4″ Female JIC
RECOMMENDED FOR: Liquid or gaseous propane, butane or any combination of these two mixtures and under conditions such as: open/outside areas and adequately ventilated factory buildings that meet all state and local laws/fire code.
TEMPERATURE: -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C) continuous service. Warning: Do not convey LP Gas over 140°F (60°C).
- Inner Contacting Tube: Type C (Nitrile) 6.4mm inner diameter, black.
- Reinforcement: Braided, high tensile synthetic textile cord.
- Outer Tube: Type A (Neoprene), black.
- Cover: Type A (Neoprene), black. All sizes are perforated.
DESIGN FACTOR: 5:1
PRESSURE RATING: Do Not Exceed 350 psi WP. Down to -30 inHg (Full vacuum).
- CAN/CGA-8.1-M86 Type 1.
- NFPA 58, Section 5-9.6.
- Underwriters Laboratories Standard No. 21. (Applies to all sizes).